Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Is it just me?

Hello Everyone,

Alright, I have my plan in place for my project, but I am having trouble figuring out visuals to go with audio for my movie. Maybe this is an epiphany that I lack visual literacy. Does anyone have advice? Also, whoever made the wonderful film with the tatooed woman with the tatoo in different hues and then in full colour ... can you tell me how you did that?

Apologies, I have nothing profound to say about multimodality - except that it rocks. MP, Casey, and I thought about joining everyone in the Holiday Inn lounge for the tuba player, but we decided to work instead.

Jennifer

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I didn't make the video with the tattooed women, but you can do that with the Video FX in iMovie. Just select a clip in the timeline and start clicking on visual fx. You'll get a preview. Lots to choose from.

Phill said...

I made that movie, I think (not sure-- three of us used that footage). I did still-frame editing in Photoshop to create effects, but you can also do the video effect stuff, if you want.

I was trying to go from minimal detail to full color.